button to main menu   Old Cumbria Gazetteer
placename:- Staffield Hall
other name:- Staffield Park
locality:- Staffield
parish Kirkoswald parish, once in Cumberland
county:- Cumbria
building/s; park
coordinates:- NY543426
10Km square:- NY54

1Km square NY5442

photograph

Staffield Hall -- Staffield -- Kirkoswald -- Cumbria / -- 30.5.2008

old map:- Bowen and Kitchin 1760

New Map of the Counties of Cumberland and Westmoreland, scale about 4 miles to 1 inch, Emanuel Bowen and Thomas Kitchin, published by T Bowles, John Bowles and Son, Robert Sayer, and John Tinney, 1760; published 1760-87.
thumbnail BO18NY54, button to large image
outline of fence palings, trees
date:- 1760
period:- 18th century, late; 1760s

Old Cumbria Gazetteer - JandMN: 2008

button to lakes menu  Lakes Guides menu.

©  Martin and Jean Norgate: 2012
mailto button  email:- JandMN@norgate.freeserve.co.uk
button, online connection  Other projects

button, online connection  Geography Department, Portsmouth University