button to main menu   Old Cumbria Gazetteer
placename:- Holy Trinity Church
other name:- Rosley Church
locality:- Carwath
parish Westward parish, once in Cumberland
county:- Cumbria
church
coordinates:- NY31564762
10Km square:- NY34
References : 2005: Diocese of Carlisle, Directory 2004/5

1Km square NY3147

photograph

Holy Trinity Church -- Carwath -- Westward -- Cumbria / -- 30.10.2007
photograph

Holy Trinity Church -- Carwath -- Westward -- Cumbria / -- 30.10.2007

old map:- Nurse 1918

Map, The Diocese of Carlisle, Cumberland, Westmorland, and Lancashire North of the Sands, now Cumbria, scale about 4 miles to 1 inch, by Rev Euston J Nurse, published by Charles Thurnam and Sons, 11 English Street, Carlisle, Cumberland, 1918 and 2nd edn 1939.
thumbnail NUR1NY34, button to large image
ROSLEY WITH WOODSIDE
site name:- Wigton Rural Deanery
site name:- Archdeaconry of Carlisle
site name:- Diocese of Carlisle
date:- 1939
period:- 1930s

button   bell house, Kendal
button   ring of bells, Brathay
button   ring of bells, Casterton
button   ring of bells, Kendal
button   ring of bells, Langdale
button   sundial, Colton
button   sundial, Kendal
button   sundial, Seathwaite
button   sundial, Winster
button   war memorial, Grange
button   war memorial, Howgill

Old Cumbria Gazetteer - JandMN: 2013

button to lakes menu  Lakes Guides menu.

©  Martin and Jean Norgate: 2014
mailto button  email:- JandMN@norgate.freeserve.co.uk
button, online connection  Other projects

button, online connection  Geography Department, Portsmouth University